Thursday, March 5, 2009

jai ho


It's been a while. I've been good. Really good. I'm really tired right now but I'm happy. My girls are challenging but totally hilarious. I gave up TV for lent. I'm not Catholic but it's a cool way to focus more on God. I guess the idea is to give up something to spend more time focusing on God. So I gave up TV which, if you know me, is difficult. But I do find that I pray more which is cool. I'm also teaching myself to crochet. Well... Youtube and a book are teaching me to crochet but it still counts. I'm making dishrags for my best friend. Good times.

My dad got baptized on Sunday. I was really proud of him but really sad that I didn't get to be there to see it. I told him that when I get to heaven I'll ask God for a replay of all the things I missed.

Anyway... my eyes want to close. Tomorrow could be a busy day. They're all busy. In a weird way even if I don't really do anything... it somehow turns into a busy day.

word to your mother, yo.

No comments: