Wednesday, March 18, 2009

done like dinner


I'm done my photography class. Did I mention I was taking one? Now I'm Pro. The weather is changing. Which means that everything is brown and looks like garbage. Actually it is garbage. When the snow melts you really see how disgusting people are with their litterbug habits. Seriously, Saskatchewan is WAY behind on being green. People just don't get it. grrrrr.
the point is that everything is brown and garbagey (it might be a real word) so there is not a lot of good thing to take pictures of. I think my kids are pretty sick of me sticking a camera in their face all day so I'm giving them some time off.
The Pastor's wife at my church wants me to take pictures for the powerpoint presentations and also for her family shots. I'm pretty excited about that. I mean, I'm nervous because I'm insecure about my abilities... but the fact that someone else has a smidgen of confidence in me makes me excited. My dad, my best friend and my husband have confidence in me but they love me a lot too so I'm never sure if it's because they love me so they see it throught that filter or if it's because I'm good at it. I suppose it might be a bit of both.

i rock the mic like a vandal.
seriously... watch out Joaquin ... If I could grow a beard I could kick your ass at crazy rapping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try taking pictures of the garbage...you might find something interesting...