Friday, October 10, 2008

what me worry?

so i've been trying to figure out what makes me so freaking anxious. I think it's the thought of being home alone with both girls. I've done it before and yeah I was tired but I was okay. So I don't know what my deal is. They are both really good and I'm sure I'd be fine but I think I'm just going through something in my brain and it will get resolved (soon I hope). I think my Zoloft is working a bit. I think it won't fully work for quite a few weeks but I think it is working just a tiny bit. 'cause I feel better right now. I'm not saying that won't change day to day but it's something to hold on to. I feel so blessed to have such a great support system. I believe that God is working through me to help me and draw me closer to him. I'm still nervous about what comes day to day but I feel like I'm turning the corner. God is good. He is my strength. I could not get through this with out his grace. He is faithful to me when I am not faithful to him. How wonderful...

No comments: