Thursday, October 28, 2010

okay okay okay

I AM OKAY!! and I have been for almost ONE YEAR!! that's really awesome and a true blessing. I started this blog to get out of my head but then I got out of my head and I totally forgot about the blog. see how that works? I've been working on my photography and I'm loving it. I have trouble being confident about it but I just tell myself that I have my own style and my own vision and that is that. It doesn't matter what everyone else is doing. I'm not everyone else.

The kids are wonderful. and wonderfully challenging. for reals, yo. Yeesh J, I've never seen a four year old have so much attitude. but I love that she's figuring out who she is. as for Z, she's got a little mind of her own and she's talking up a storm. She's also VERY tiny. She's over two and she weighs what our eldest weighed at 7 months.

anyway... I'm not sure if anyone reads this anymore but I just thought that I'd tell you that it's always something but sometimes that 'something' is good.

No comments: